Drago1274's avatar

• Calgary,Canada
  • Joined Feb 8, 2011

Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Mechtanium Surge

on Feb 26, 2011

The newest season of Bakugan Battle Brawlers is very interetsting and entertaining. The anime so far has been nearly flawless. So far this anime has the best start so far, and is off to a really good start. If this keeps up, then this anime will have a really good ranking. This season already show the main antagonists and the main protagonists. I can't make this review very long because I am basing this review on only 2 episodes and so I am not going to draw any main conclusions on how the plot of this new season of Bakugan Battle Brawlers will work out. BUt i can say this that this anime will do very good... See full review

8.5/10 story
9.5/10 characters

Bakugan: New Vestroia

on Feb 18, 2011

This anime was very good and it could have gotten a higher rating from me except that at the end the main antagonist became a old power crazed king who wanted to destroy the enitire universe. Like what are you supposed to do with that. I think that ruined the entire story. All the other chracters did a fantastic job except for this old man with a f**ked up voice who wanted to destroy the universe and everything within. I think that the plot of the story was very good because it had a lot of twists and turns. Overall this anime did a really good job.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

on Feb 18, 2011

This anime was very good, I am impressed, but the story could have been made a little better. The anime did have a lot of twists and turns and thats what made really nice and entertaining to watch. I think that the females could have had a bigger role in the sotry. The part that really ticked me off was how everyone thought that the antagonist was presumed to be male and it turns out that it is a female. Like that is completely unrealistic and pathetic. How can a male just sudenly take off a simple mask and turn back into a female. That is totally bullshit. I think that the director, the producer and the... See full review

8.5/10 characters

Beyblade: G Revolution

on Feb 9, 2011

This is the final series of the orignal Beyblade series. To me this was the best one yet. All the characters from the first season are back in this one. The battles fought are more interesting and in more deatil. This anime could have been made better, but it was still pretty good. I would recommend this to many viewers, and I hope that many of you will like it.

8.5/10 characters

Beyblade: The Movie

on Feb 9, 2011

This movie wasn't bad, but it was kind of rushed. You don't really understand what's really going on unless you have watched the beyblade series. The movie was about an hour long and a lot of things happened in that hour. All the events that occured should have been shown in more detail and taken more time, so as to the viewers don't get confused and get messed up. I would recommend this to many viewers, but not everybody will like it.

7.5/10 story

Beyblade: V-Force

on Feb 9, 2011

This anime is a sequel to the first Beyblade series. To me this one is a lot better because the story is more exciting, but a little confusing. There is a lot of conflict, not with the just the antagonists, but also a lot of self/inner conflict. This one has a lot more action and more detail. The previous series, the bit-beast were all just one colour. In this show the bit-beasts are represented with a lot more detail and are more coloured so they can be more visualized. I would recommend this to young viewers, but anyone can watch it if they want to.

Beyblade

on Feb 9, 2011

This was a really good anime. It had a good plot and setting. It doesn't rank very high, but to me it's not such a bad anime. The plot could have been done a bit better. There's not much to say to this anime becase it doesn't have that many flaws, but it deosnt have that many good things to say either. Even though it is still a good anime to watch. If your a really young kid by the age of 10-12 you might really like this show, but if your a guy/girl with age 14+ I recommend you go watch another anime because the story really isn't for older viewers.

7.5/10 story

Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Gundalian Invaders

on Feb 8, 2011

The story was good, but it was really short. The last and final episode for this shw's season was Episode #39. The show could have been made a little longer. The show didn't have much to offer and it wasn't that much entertatining. I would recommend this show to people who like anime, but not all of you might like it. Word has it that their might be a new season 4, so the show might make up for whatever creativity and entertainment they lacked in this season 3. The show could have been a lot better, but it was still okay because it did have a lot of action.

Bleach

on Feb 8, 2011

This anime is very good. On other websites this show is atleast the top 2 or 3 anime. This is one of the longest shows you will ever watch with over 300 episodes already. The plot is very good and so are the characters. The show is supernatural and its completely fiction except maybe for the feelings and the emotions of the chracters. This show is a bit confusing because halfway through the show, a new season starts that is completely based on something else and after that season is over then the show will return to its original plot. So you might be confused on what you are watching at times. According to... See full review

9.5/10 story