Drago1274

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

18 FEB
2011

This anime was very good, I am impressed, but the story could have been made a little better. The anime did have a lot of twists and turns and thats what made really nice and entertaining to watch. I think that the females could have had a bigger role in the sotry. The part that really ticked me off was how everyone thought that the antagonist was presumed to be male and it turns out that it is a female. Like that is completely unrealistic and pathetic. How can a male just sudenly take off a simple mask and turn back into a female. That is totally bullshit. I think that the director, the producer and the enitire cast of Bakugan Battle Brawlers was high or either drunk when they came up with this idea. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody except for kids that are 10 years old because they are the only ones who wouldn't think that the part where a male turns into a female is stupid. I think that by this all the females in the anime was humiliated and insulted. Never in my life have I ever seen this happen.

Other Anime Reviews by Drago1274