Drago1274

Bleach

8 FEB
2011

This anime is very good. On other websites this show is atleast the top 2 or 3 anime. This is one of the longest shows you will ever watch with over 300 episodes already. The plot is very good and so are the characters. The show is supernatural and its completely fiction except maybe for the feelings and the emotions of the chracters. This show is a bit confusing because halfway through the show, a new season starts that is completely based on something else and after that season is over then the show will return to its original plot. So you might be confused on what you are watching at times. According to my source this show is not supposed to end for a very, very long time. If you want to watch this show then I suggest go online and search up the story plot or summary of every episode/season because without it the episodes/season keep shifting and you are going to be very confused. That's what helped me when I first started watching this show. Overall this anime is quite entertatining and very a good show to watch. You may or may not like this anime because it depends on what type of anime you like to watch. This show falls under the categories of Shonue, Supernatural, Superpower, Comedy, and Action. If you like these type of anime then I suggest you watch this show. If you don't like these trype of anime, then I suggest you watch another anime show.  But I am confident that most of you will enjoy this anime.

Come check out my website. It has links to many websites who upload the latest Bleach Episodes and Movies English Subbed/Dubbed. I even have links to websites who have the latest Bleach manga(English) chapters. Also these websites allow you to watch Bleach Episodes and Movies and read manga for free. SO CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!!!!!!

Other Anime Reviews by Drago1274