Donze

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

13 JUL
2011

I think that is not easy to make a review of Code Geass, but i'll do my best to day something the most objective possible about one of my favorite anime of all time...

Even if Code Geass is one of the most popular anime of the last years, there are too many different opinions about it, and i think that's beacause of the fact that this opera might shock who watch it in one of the most subjective way seen in an anime (in my opinion). This happens beacause this anime has many defects not so easy to overlook: exceeding coincidences in every episode, inexplicabled and forced way used by Zero to gain victory and the plot sometimes not deep enough. Other 'strange' characteristics are the character design and the mecha factor overshadowed (with 'strange' i mean something that can be enjoyable or totally bad differently from people to people). As i've never been a mecha fan, at the very beginning i was not sure that watching this anime could be a good idea, but plot and character attracted me and so i decided myself to watch the first serie.

Other Anime Reviews by Donze