Deadlyidiot

GE - Good Ending

BASED ON 16 OF 16 VOLUMES READ
18 FEB
2013

Good Ending certainly has a good story but contrary to it's name, does not have a good ending. The story is amazing, heart wrenching, and tear jerking, I found myself many times with  my eyes watering at this realistic(kind of) love story. I absolutely loved it, the characters were well portrayed and each one had a unique story. The art though was a little bit odd for me as I usually select my manga reads based on the initial art (admittedly). I think this story is a must read if you can get past the terribly rushed ending. It is almost as though the manga was axed and had to be wrapped up in a chapter or 2. It was going so well, finally overcoming the single obstacle that had been there for like 35 chapters (which was admittedly trying my patience) I thought the story was finally going to go somewhere. Well boy was I right, it hops right into it, rushing all the way to the end in the span of 3 chapters, the final 2 chapters covered so much content in so few pages they could've easily made 20-30 more chapters out of it. Either way, they must've caught wind of the story getting dry and stale like Kimi no Iru Machi and decided to play it safe. You'll fall head over heels for this manga if you like a good story, but you'll bash your brain out on the table at the stupidity of some of the characters (like all good stories).

Other Manga Reviews by Deadlyidiot