DeDaan's avatar

• Amsterdam
  • Joined Jul 15, 2010

Mushishi

Nov 18, 2010

This will be my first review, so please go easy one me ;)

Story; 9;  The story is about a man named Ginko who is travelling around to help people where Mushishi are involved. Mushishi are creatures who are not very know to mankind. Most of the people also cant see them. Every episode has a different *story* where Ginko try's to help the people from the Mushishi. Every *story* has other Mushi wich has another effect on people or there environment. Because every episode is another *story*, you dont really have a story that will keep giong on for a few episode's, wich is to bad. But still evey *story* is a brilliant piece of its own.

Animation; 10;  The animation is in one word beautiful. The landscape is beautiful, the Mushi are beautiful, everything is beautiful. You can really see that the artist really took its time to present the ultimate experience.

Sound; 10;  Sound also fits Mushishi perfect. Its really relaxing and peacefull. Also on this one they really tried to bring peace and harmony, so that watching each episode makes you feel like you are in it.

Characters; 7; Because of every differnt *story*, there is only 1 character wich is Ginko. Now isnt Ginko a bad charachter but he also isnt really awesome. And because he is the only character, there isnt enough room for character development

Overall; 9.5; It is a anime where you can easy take youre time for. Beacause of the artwork and sound its a really peaceful anime with beautiful creatures. The *stories* really are great and intresting. To bad that they didnt make a longer *story* or a real story but still. In my eyes its a masterpiece where you should at least try a few episodes. I hope that this review was useful for you, and that you after reading this, giong to try a few episodes...... Thx

AnimeShima says...

One of the best animes I've ever seen, I'd rate it 10 out 10.

Thanks for your review XD