DarkOceanDemon's avatar

• Canada
  • Joined Jul 23, 2012

Naruto

Jul 24, 2012

Naruto is a story about a ninja who is chasing after his dream of becoming the number one guy in his village, all while keeping something extremelly dark hiden inside of him. As the story progresses Naruto (the ninja & main char), matures, and the enemies he faces become more and more evil and powerful.

I really enjoy reading Naruto, this may be because it was one of the first manga I ever read or simply because I like ninjas and the supernatural, but Naruto can mean something different to everyone. Naruto is a story about believing in and following your dreams no matter what stands in your way. It's about standing up when you get pushed down and fighting your way through the obstacles that block your path. And it is also about how emotions are an immportant part of humanity (which reflects on the real world where so many people try to seal their emotions away).

Naruto can be different things for different people-it contains aspects of romance, drama, suspense, comedy, and many other things. I recommend it to both shounen and shojo readers alike.

DarkOceanDemon says...

In Naruto, Hinata has a crush on Naruto, Sakura and Ino love Sasuke, and Asuma and Kurenai have a kid together so...yeah...romance.

Aug 28, 2012
roriconfan says...

Romance? In Naruto? Where???

Aug 27, 2012