Dario97's avatar

• Poland
  • Joined Feb 23, 2012

Beyblade

Apr 5, 2012

This review is based on english dub version

Story: It's about Tyson Granger, thirteen years old boy, that lives with his grandfather. He is considered as one of the two best players in the town in beyblade (Tyson, not grandpa xD).  At the beginning of the series he will meet  new enemies with whose he unexpected will create a regional tournament team - BladeBreakers. They gonna travel through the world to take a part in Beyblade championships. With time, there are also secondary threads, including the dark thread associated with a dangerous organization that needs to be stopped.

Animation: Well, it doesn't look pretty, but i didn't had time to complain. Some people can be shocked through xD

Sound:  In english dub it's amazing. Especially battle music. The songs are really awesome and they surely gonna stay in memory for a while (i still remember some of them xD). The voice-actors are good too.

Characters: They're brilliant. Some of them are very funny, the other one's are more serious. I think they are the most awesome characters in anime (well, there are many others also xD).

Overall: Beyblade is surely interesting anime. The characters are brilliant, story is...hmmm not so complicated and sound is awesome. I'm not gonna talk about animation, because everyone can see how it looks. It's not a bother for me xD This isalso a very rare species of animes, where english dub is better than jap (for real). I recommend this series for every shounen maniac out there. If you aren't scared by the animation, watch !

This is my first review, so don't complain. Just shut the fuck up and go watch Gintama or Beelzebub xD