CursedWolf's avatar

• Joined Feb 7, 2011
  • 22 / ?

Clannad After Story

Mar 17, 2011

After managing to finish this anime's first season, in tears I might add, I KNEW that I had to watch the second season, nothing this great can possibly go unwatched. I started the second season thinking nothing could surpass the emotion that flooded into me from watching the first season, but I couldn't be more wrong. Even the shortest of chapters in this season left me in tears of both sadness and joy. There were even some parts of the anime which hit me so hard emotionally that I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish the season. However, I held on and managed to finish, even after being put through a huge emotional episode near the end. And even now after putting all the pieces together and making sense of the final episode, which you can't really blame people for not catching onto immediately, I still cannot think of the two most emotional moments of the ENTIRE anime without tears forming in my eyes. As I stated though, it is perfectly understandable to at first miss the meaning of the final episode, but once you put the pieces together you realize that the ending is truly a proper ending for the anime. Much like the first season I would recommend anybody watch this despite their preference on anime because this is one anime that stands out and can be enjoyed by even the most stubborn of people. It can bring a normally cold-hearted or mentally tough person into tears within seconds. By far my favorite.