CrystalPlane

Fairy Tail

BASED ON WATCHING 167 OF 175 EPS
18 NOV
2012

I love this anime. The storyline is, let's just say, interesting. The fights take up so much less time than most other mainstream anime. The animation is really good since it's pretty new and still coming out. It's better than most of the long ones since those are usually the old ones. The music, OMG I love it! Some scenes (because of the music) made me want to cry, and some were just so funny... The characters are really funny too. I love Erza, Gray, Wendy, Mira, Gajeel, Juvia, Jellal, Virgo, and almost everyone in there! This anime is a must watch. Go Fairy Tail!

Other Anime Reviews by CrystalPlane

Blood+ user review by CrystalPlane

Blood+

• Overall 9.5/10

Recent Anime Reviews by CrystalPlane

comments

PurpleKirby avatar PurpleKirby
Feb 7, 2013

I agree with you mostly there. The only thing I disagree with is, that some fights take too long. If I compare it to One Piece or other long running anime, the fights are over pretty fast and that's the reason I love it so much. I am usually no fan of the never ending types of anime just like One Piece but Fairy Tail has loveable characters, the story is most of the time really good too and like I said before, the fights don't take too long. A usual problem I have with those kind of fighting anime is that the main character is too much of a Baka for me, but Natsu (even though he fits into the role of the dumb main guys e.g. Ruffy, Naruto etc) is just too likeable and he has brains^^

All in all your review fits to my point of view most of the time.