CrystalPlane

Sword Art Online

12 NOV
2012

It's an amazing anime. Personally, I like the fact that it's fast paced, but I was also surprised at first. The storyline is pretty good at the beginning, but then became a bit bpring during ALO. I loved the fact that they put romance and action together, and after SAO ended it seemed like a forbidden romance between Kirito and Asuna. The anime was pretty awesome. Other than the fact that after the 13 or 14th episode it started to become ALO, which had nothing to do with most of the beginning, and it sorta ruined how the SAO built up, it was overall pretty good. They animations were really clear, and it seemed like they were actually in a video game, but also in the real world. The music was the really good! It matched the scenes perfectly. For me, this is one of my favourite animes, and I think everyone (who likes the genre) should watch it. FYI some parts of it may be a bit confusing for some people, but I found it easy to understand lol.

Other Anime Reviews by CrystalPlane

Blood+

Sword Art Online user review by CrystalPlane

Sword Art Online

Recent Anime Reviews by CrystalPlane

comments

roriconfan avatar roriconfan
Nov 18, 2012

The best storine out of 30 anime you watched? Lol, TOO SOON TO SAY THAT.

And how were they clear when absolutely nothing in the game makes any sense, lol.

CrystalPlane avatar CrystalPlane
Nov 16, 2012

I also agree with you, but just for this specific anime, I think it would be better if it were fast paced. I like the fact that your considering the character relationship, but really, since it's really suspenseful and it wants to make you keep watching, you don't really notice or care. That's just my opinion, don't take it too personally. And yes, I am enjoying the series very much!

DuckPhlegm avatar DuckPhlegm
Nov 14, 2012

I respect your opinion and all, but is the fact that the anime is fast paced always a good thing? I mean the fact that everything goes so fast could potentially ruin the plot. Also the fact that it's so fast means that it is unable to build that character relationship ultimately giving a very cliche and not so good romance. Either way its just my opinion on the matter, I'm glad your enjoying the series.