I rate animes by how much I enjoyed the series (for the most part). Unless there is a considerable quirk about it such as it being: rushed, drawn out, or lacking in closure.
This generally means there was a quirk that made the anime drop by half a star. For example: 4.5 means i liked it enough for 5 stars but something was wrong.
- Dropped - I did not like this anime whatsoever and it made me want to kill myself. Quirks Included
- Dropped - I did not like this anime and it made me want to kill myself.
- Dropped - I did not like this anime because it wasn't for me. It probably deserves a higher rating but my preferences just didn't allow me to watch it.
- Watched - These are the ones I watched to pass the time, I really didn't enjoy it but I was bored. Probably deserves a better rating but it just wasn't for me. These are generally harem or extreme ecchi animes.
- Watched - I watched it to pass the time but it wasn't without some enjoyment.
- Dropped - I liked the anime somewhat but something happened and I rage quitted the anime.
- Watched - I watched it and it enjoyed it, just not enough for 4.5 or 5 stars.
- Dropped - I enjoyed the anime but something happened and I rage quitted the anime
- Watched - I loved it, couldn't get enough. these are usually animes I recommend to others.