Chocobits's avatar

• Joined Apr 20, 2009
  • ? / M

Colorful

on

Did you ever watch the Bizzarro episode of Sealab 2021? Watch that first, and then watch this series.

Random yelling, screaming, TV static, dirty old men trying to stare at cleavage/panties, more screaming and static.

There's no plot, the ecchi isn't even very ecchi, the sound effects make you feel like you're on drugs, and you'd probably need to be in order to watch more than 3 episodes. I will watch anything remotely ecchi and I quit this after 3 episodes.

Masturbation level: Purple Mescaline

See full review

Minami-ke Okawari

on

Disclaimer: I have seen 3 episodes of this anime. I am easy to appease and this anime does not appease me. I may not be able to finish it. I will try, but it is like trying to masturbate to a marathon of Pee Wee's Playhouse.. it's possible, but you just feel so uncomfortable doing it. This review is based on the first 3 episodes, which for seasoned anime viewers is enough to determine if you will probably like the rest of a show or not. If I could summarize this anime in one phrase, I would have say it has "a little bit of nothing for everyone."

That isn't necessarily bad. In fact... See full review