Slave from Yoshia, thanks that u're always THAT grateful;)
Then special thanks for smetske, my senpai/sensei/kami-sama for always sending me AMAZING stuff;)
Last but not least, the person, who intruduced me to anime:O:O, Vent!!!!! Thanks for showing me the way and leading me onto the RIGHT path of otakuness, cuz of u I got enlighted!!!!
There's not much to say about me, anime-addicted of course...
I'm watching anime since christmas 2007, hmm my first one (not some random episodes but really every episode, one after another^^) was Bleach which I got from a friend and that was the beginning of my new life...^^
I consider myself a friendly and energetic as well as helpful person and I can get really easy into something. If you want to know, I'm not a Hikikomori^^!
My favorite charas are Saber (Fate Stay Night, first she's addicted to fighting but she develops to a "real" girl), Sumomo (Chobits, "morning exercises, she's simple cheerful, really cheerful) and Kyou (Clannad, this angressive yet shy character),maybe Yoko (Tengen Topa Gurren Lagann, she's the first girl which isn't shy (most of the time), but the exact opposite so she oftern troubles Simon), girls only^^
If you want to recommend some anime to me, please do so I'm, always happy about new stuff... (msn as well as ap)
What is important for a good anime (in my opinion):
1.) Story (I think that's obvious)
And now the most important thing (many good anime turned out pretty bad 'cuz they didn't pass this point...^^):
4.) A good ending (Maybe you've already figured out that I prefer the classic "Happy Ending" :$)
My hobbies... are probably game programming ('kay games as well as other programms, it isn't limited to games only), some drawing stuff, sometimes I make an AMV and of course watching ANIME (But watching Anime is the majority...^^). Then I'm kinda active like ride my bike, climbing, swimming as well as skating and all kind of other sports.(the classics^^). For about 7 years I'm playing keyboard and I consider myself as good (not very good, not perfekt), but I can play nearly every song, if I pracitce enough.
I really like jpop (even though just some time ago I didn't really like it). Furthermore I like techno pretty much (even though I haven't listen to it in quite a while). The logical conclusion is that I REEEEALLY like exit trance, since it combines both, jpop and techno...^^. But music isn't very important for me because I've no time to spend for something trivial like this if I can watch anime...^^
I've watched the typical rtl2 anime (do anybody know rtl2, it's a german TV-channel...) like Yugioh!, Inuyasha, Detektive Conan even my first Naruto episodes and many, many others, but I don't know how much of these anime I've seen, so I can't add them :'(.
If you're wondering which anime-genre I like, I would say nearly any genre, even though I don't like Psychological anime (often dark future anime as well). Currently I'm really into Slice of life and romantic ('kay --> obvously Comedy and Drama as well). I don't like to drop an anime, so I drop it only, if I can't bring myself to watch anymore. Yeah, there's one more genre which I don't like very much: MAGICAL GIRL. A little bit is no problem at all, but something like Shugo Chara! is too much for my poor heart so I definitely won't watch something like this^^. If you've some anime to recommend to me I'll at least try them out.
If there are any more questions, don't hesitate to contact me (but I don't think I'm that interesting that you'll ask me about that^^ xD)
If you wan't to complain about the signatures (as well as give me some suggestions) you can, but only about Saber (I don't really like it), 'cuz I really like the one with Shana^^, just joking, Shana as well, but I'm only an amateur with PS...
Now to my top 10 (as well as my top5 cuz the reason why I like my top5 anime THAT much isn't shown yet:P, and for some reason my signature won't work, though it did before the update from v2 to v3, well, nothing I can do bout it^^):
1. Ef~ a tale of memories: Just the PERFECT rommance anime, the perfect amount of luv and drama and one hell of an end, didn't watch an end like that once again^^, and then... season 2, just :O:O
2. Shakugan no Shana: RLY Perfect anime in every aspect, though the end isn't satisfying, why it isn't my #1, still, loveable characters and ONE HELL OF A STORY^^
3. Clannad: Just :O:O love/comedy in a PERFECT way, the characters are the best ones I know so far (Kyou MOEEEEEE^^) and the story is just :O:O, then the jokes from Tomoyo and the poor Sunohara, I don't think I need to say anymore;)
4. Code Geass: One hell of a show, THAT many unexpected turns, Lulu as character, I don't think I need to say more, it's just a PERFECT SHOW!!!!
5. Full Metal Panic: OFC I luv all of the seasons, though Fumoffu is my fav one^^, this anime is just an "alrounder" and one of the first anime I watched. The end wasn't too bad too. Besides I rly liked the mecha fights and the development between Sousuke and Shidori;)^^
6. Fate Stay Night: the end is a bit sad:'( but the anime itself is really fascinating, the action with romantic between Shirou and Saber :$
7. D.N. Angel: Amazing story (even though I don't like old-school...), perfect end, haha I was able to predict most of the events but D.N. Angel is still amazing...
8. Higurashi no Naku koro ni: Even though I don't really like bloody/horror anime, but this one really got me. The first chapter was really amazing, the second on wasn't as good and unfortunately, the following one's could't match with the first one, but still, I really enjoyed this (of course both season, the second's necessary to understand the whole story) and even the ending really surprised me (in a good way)
9. Da Capo: somehow like Clannad/Tokimeki and other shows of that kind, but something is different, it's more like a miracle and cuz there are 3 seasons you have more to watch, this show was nearly perfect, but something bothered me a bit, though I don't like Koko, I'm sad that she and Yoshiyuki didn't got a couple in the end again (yeah, the little rommantic boy inside of me^^), but except this, the show was just amazing, well it's my #10 cuz there just wasn't THAT much comedy, what I really missed cuz there have to be jokes in this kind of show
10. Gundm00: Some people say, that they don't like gundam (actually MAAANY people) and I have to admit, I never saw the original gunam series to begin with, BUT, I rly LUV this show (and I know some people who don't like the original gunam and like gunam00 very much^^). Well, even if there's no fighting (pretty often the matter) I still luv this show, epic would be the right word to describe, and if they fight :O:O (don't have to say more xD). The music is AMAZING, the characters are rly nice too, and on top of that there a hell of an AMAZING story, banzaiiiii
(You know, this list wasn't that short to begin with, but I thought "Top 19" are maybe too much...^^ --> if you want to know more about my taste, look at my Watched-list *cuz there are many other shows which I really like too...)
These anime are in a random order, 'cuz I can't decide, which are better (it was pretty hard for my Top 5 too...) but I consider every one of them worth watching!!
If you want to, please visit my (anime)-blog: Oukoku no Hime
After this little introduction, please excuse my bad english and feel free to add me in msn I'll respond 4 sure...