Ceemo's avatar

Ceemo

• Joined Jul 25, 2010

Sable Prince

Oct 13, 2016

The high rating comes from my love of this author's artwork. As far as her other manga are concerned this one isn't really her best, but is good nonetheless. I don't like way it seemed to try and force the reasons for the plot, but overall it was enjoyable. I think it's worth reading, if not for the art alone. Cheers!

Jauhara Genya

Oct 13, 2016

I found this after I read Crookclock which is from the same author. The story of this one is the best one the author has made. It's more thorough and has more depth.  The artwork is also amazing. It's unique and doesn't have the manga factory feel to it most others have. That alone is worth seeing. The characters are all likable, but some seem to lack growth, which is fine since some characters won't grow. I really enjoyed this, and I think it's worth reading. Cheers!

Crookclock

Oct 13, 2016

I really enjoyed this one. It seemed to me like a nice short story about a very cliché premise, but I found myself enjoying it more than most. The author was able to come up with a plot that managed to but heart-warming. That being said the author also seems to dislike making these longer as the story wraps up rather suddenly. The artwork is unique. It has a flow to it that is not like your typical manga, and that alone is worth seeing. I definitely think this is one that is a great manga that's worth picking up at least once. Cheers!

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

Oct 13, 2016

It's an extreamly interesting premise, and it delivers. The story processes at a pretty decent clip where you have the struggle of the main character with landing in a life very different than the one he knew, and his struggle with coping. The artwork is very top-notch, and typical. There isn't anything in the way of amaizing, but the point I think is to progress the story effectively; which it did. The whole thing is about the characters rather than the plot. Not to say the plot isn't interesting. It is, but it's also somewhat cliché. In any case, I find myself wishing this were longer because... See full review