CaseyJewels

Paniponi Dash!

BASED ON 2 OF 26 EPS DROPPED
28 MAR
2012

I wanted to watch something fun and happy to take a break from the often depressing Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and I came across this anime on YouTube, with a description sounding just perfect for my needs.

I wanted to like this anime, I really did, but the summary given for it leaves out the randomness of the show. Sometimes random can be funny, but there's so much of it that I'm wondering what the heck is going on most of the time. Only halfway through the second episode, I had to turn it off. A part of me wants to go back to it, because the summary just makes it sound so interesting and I really want to like it, but...

I love how the main character, while a genius, still acts very much her age. However, she acts very timid and the smallest thing will make her retreat in a corner, so it makes me wonder how she ever got through college.

Also, what the heck is going on with the aliens? I thought this was just a high school anime, and they don't seem to be doing much... They're really random, and only get a minute or so total an entire episode.

Overall, I really wanted to like this, I did, but it just has too much nonsense and randomness for me to get into it.

Other Anime Reviews by CaseyJewels

Tetsuwan Birdy Decode: The Cipher user review by CaseyJewels

Tetsuwan Birdy Decode: The Cipher

comments

daekiljen avatar daekiljen
Mar 28, 2012

2/26 episodes...  You're better off just dropping it and going back to Naruto.  I'm sure you'll have an easier time keeping up with it.  Terrible review.