CaseyJewels's avatar

CaseyJewels

• USA
  • Joined Mar 29, 2011

I was scrolling through Netflix when I came across this movie and watched it then and there, having no idea what it would be like. This movie was interesting and the animation was pretty good, but it wasn't really the type of anime I like. I found the pace of the anime very slow, and there were several times that I almost turned it off.

However, there was something about it that made me keep watching. I'm not sure if it was the concept, or the characters, but it was probably a little something of both. Some of the scenes were very emotional, and there was one that had me on the edge of my seat.

Some of the time/scene transitions were a little confusing, as, even though I watched English dub, there was no translation given for the Japanese text. Not the anime's fault, but it was a slight annoyance.

Overall, I think that it's the concept more than anything that will stick with me. There was nothing really wrong with this anime, and some of the animation was very beautiful, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.