C3RIAL

19 MAY
2013

Cerial

Seeing as there aren't too many reviews of this incredibly funny show, I figured I'd write a review.

I can't really tell if there is a story or not. You could consider Tsumikis goal to get on a date with Io is a plot line, but in all honesty it just gives her the reason to be a tsundere.

Animation:

The animation isn't rainbow puking amazing like Clannad, but it isn't garbage like A-Channel. The artwork is more chibi than my likings but, I give credit where its due. Though I will complain that they make all the other background characters covered in dots as if they're trying to represent a newspaper, or manga or something.

Sound:

The sound is pretty damn good, the opening is really catchy, though I didn't really care much for the ending. You get some good music, not the greatest albiet, but better than nothing.

Tsumiki:
Has a crush on Io but, doesn't care to tell him. Shes a neko? I really don't know, most times she has cat ears though. Main Character, funny. *COUGH SHE LOOKS LIKE KONATA IZUMI COUGH*

Io:
No pain what-so-ever. Stoic. Amazing at pen flipping. He is really oblivious to the fact that Tsumiki has a crush on him, though its pretty obvious.

Sakaki:
Ios friend. Mischevious, not really a significant role in this, though he does show up a lot.

Mayoi:
Mechanic. Mischevious, really funny, always tries to convience Io that Tsumiki likes him.
NO MOTHERFUCKING EYES

Hime:
My personal favourite character. Hime is always getting them damned nosebleeds. Not really because of perverted reasons, but because everything with Tsumiki and Io is so goddamn cute. I salute thy for losing so much blood.

Conclusion:
Great show, worth the watch. It'll keep you laughing most of the way through, I know I did.

8/10