Byukkun's avatar

Love Stage!!

on Jun 17, 2015

SPOILER WARNING!
[THIS REVIEW ALSO HAS REFERENCES & COMPARISONS TO OTHER ANIME]

This is a Yaoi / Boy x Boy anime so if you're not cool with that then don't watch, although if you're willing to step into the lovely and addictive world of Yaoi then woop this is the anime for you ~

Only 10 episodes & an OVA but it gets the job done. I'm honestly not one for Yaoi anime (although with fanfiction and manga sign me up~) because of the overuse of sex for character development and lack of relationship development, as most anime seem to just get straight into the "I love you"... See full review

6.5/10 sound
7.5/10 characters

Special A

on Jun 17, 2015

This review is only based off the first four episodes and the last episode.
THERE ARE SOME SPOILERS

I had heard my friends ramble about this anime - they love it - they adore it and I was too lazy to check it out at first so I forgot about it. Just recently however I found out that it had been English dubbed so I said "why not" and honestly I kind of regret it.

VOICE ACTING:
I watched abut 10 minutes of the English dubbed first episode and couldn't go on. It was honestly terrible. I actually love most of the cast in other roles, however this anime was poorly casted and... See full review

Hietsuki Bushi

on May 30, 2012

For one, this made no sense at all. The hell is this? There is not definable storyline or plot in the 4 minutes it plays for, and if there was one, the video itself was way too wacko to pick it up from.
The animation? Its like a 5 year old did them.
Sound? Yuck. I need a pair of ear plugs. Its like a remix of a 2000BC chinese music. Characters, nothing much about them.  Overall, don't bother, you're wasting your time!

See full review