I find myself severely dissappointed by .Hack//SIGN. It's cool premise with an awesome music compelled me to watch the series. But by the time it ended, I just said, "good riddens." It was boring, there are too many scenes with nothing going on but talking, and about 25% of the characters are attending the next My Chemicle Romance concert and the remaining 75% are talking about it. The best thing I can say about this is at least it showed me pretty pictures and music which a lot of animes now a days don't do. I never played the video games so I'm not sure if fans of the .Hack//GAMES would enjoy... See full review
STORY: Naota is a bored young man who is waiting to die. He is constantly being sexually harassed by lonely 19 year old girl, Mamimi who missed Naota's older brother, Takun. Suddenly a crazy alien lady Haruko run Naota over with a bike and hits him over the head with a guitar. Naota grows a bump on his forehead, hides it with a band aid. Haruko moves in, then a robot grows out of his head. The robot starts living at his house. Metal Mechanica, a orginization living in his town starts tracking Haruko, having some kind of connection with her. FLCL takes drama and abstract comedy and blends it... See full review
STORY: So the story starts out like this, Utena's parents died and then a prince on a white horse cheers her up by giving her an (appearently) symbolic ring, so the prince bids her farewell and promises to meet up with her again one day. Ever since Utena vows to become a Prince herself.
Cut to 10 (or so) years later, Utena is now in Highschool, dresses in boys clothing and is better at sports than most of the guys. Utena's one and only friend, Wakaba is himulated by a student council member, Siaonji, and so Utena defends her friends honor by challenging Siaonji to a duel. Utena wins because Siaonji... See full review
Story: You know the story, right? If not then let me introduce you to Fullmetal Alchemist. Brothers, Ed and Al once lived in a small village called Risembool with their mother, Trisha. Trisha dies from a strange disease and Ed + Al tries to resurrect their dead mother using magic called Alchemy, they failed as Ed loses an arm and a leg (haha get it?) and Al loses his whole body. Ed manages to attach Al's soul to a suite of armor and decide to search for the Philosopher stone that is said to allow the user to break the laws of Alchemy. And thus begins the journey. Let me just say that this is my favorite... See full review
STORY: Alright, alright.... So Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood follows the original Manga more closely than it's predecessor, Fullmetal Alchemist. I'll introduce you to the so called "story". Ed and Al are brothers who lives with their mother, Trisha in a small village of Risembool. Trisha dies of a strange disease and Ed and Al try to bring her back to life by using a magic called Alchemy, in doing so Ed loses an arm and a leg and Al loses his whole body. Ed and Al set out to look for the Philosopher stone that is said to break the rules of Alchemy. There is also some military business and... See full review