BlackThorne

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

11 OCT
2010

So, 203 episodes and what to say about it? It's shounen, that's sure, but in my opinion it's for younger audience, who won't think about it so deep as me.

That was the first thing that crossed my mind from the beginning, but it was kind of cute nad entertaining if you endured the first 20 episodes, i think. And that's it. It's easy to start watching it than it becomes hard to endure these first episodes, but if you can manage through it will become fine. And finally you will start to feel that someone is doing fun of you with characters, which have no progress in whole anime and what was at start cute and fine now start to be annoying and it's still harder and harder to continue watching (the plot is starting to wear off, as you are :D ) and it's really, really hard to not fall asleep or not to grab your computer and throw it out from window, when you're watching last few episodes.

I really over and over again thought to myself: "why didn't they do this, it's perfectly logic and the fastest way to do it", but really? They don't do it :D and other things of course

Okay, so overview. Story is not so good as it could be, characters have no development through the long story and there are some illogical things that really angered me.

On the other side, music is really good, animation is quite okay and in the half it was really enjoyable, but it wasn't enough. Unfortunately. As I said in the beginning I think that I'm too old for this s... tuff, I said stuff.

Other Anime Reviews by BlackThorne

Over Drive user review by BlackThorne

Over Drive

Batman: Gotham Knight user review by BlackThorne

Batman: Gotham Knight

Flame of Recca user review by BlackThorne

Flame of Recca

comments

Nero avatar Nero
Oct 20, 2010

Seinen people shouldnt rate shounen anime/mangas .. -_- only know how to critizize.. besides u probably watched 20 episodes..thats how this review seems like.