Bkquk's avatar

• Joined Jul 3, 2011
  • ? / F

Blue Exorcist

Aug 22, 2011

A classmate of mine told me about blue exorcist saying that it was really good and i should try it out, later on as i was looking around in a book shop i come across blue exorcist i flick through the pages and my throughts were "this looks rubbish" how wrong i was. I i saw blue exorcist again on animecrazy it had very high marks and everyone was saying how good it was i throught i give it a another try and i watch the first episode and i was hooked within 15 minutes.

The story is about Rin Okumaru who doesn't know what to do in life, he is always fighting other people and is hot headed. he has a non identical twin brother called yukio who is a lot different to Rin as he is smart, mature and knows what he wants to do in life as he wishes to be a doctor. They live with a man called Shiro Fujimoto who is a priest.

As Rin is out for a job interview he comes across a guy who he had a fight earier but he is prossessed by a demon and tells Rin that he is the son of satan, Rin is then saved by father fujimoto who tells the truth that Rin and Yukio are the bastard childern of satan, with a human mother. father fujimoto is killed and Rin swores that he will be a exorcist to kill satan so that no one will die because of him.

It a really good story as soon as the episode ends i click the next episode. The character are brillant you will have your favorite character, the girls of this manga and anime ain't  weak and crybabys (unlike sakura in naruto) so it good to see that for a change. The anime has a lot of comedy monents that will make you laugh outloud. And there is action in every episode.

I hope this review was helpful (sorry for the spelling mistakes) and i hope you enjoy blue exorcist

roriconfan says...

Meh, the plot was weak, there was very little action, and ended openly.

Apr 29, 2012
neverafall says...

I totally agree. This anime had me in tears by only the first episode!

Jan 22, 2012