Bessie

Nyan Koi!

19 DEC
2009

First, I have to admit that I love cats. No, I adore them! So when I found a new airing anime called ‘Nyan Koi!’ I just couldn’t not to download all the 6 episodes that had aired by the moment I found it.

Story is very funny. Everybody seems to be obsessed with cats, so you start to pity poor Kousaka who can’t stand them. As about me, I crossed my fingers for him ^.^

On some sites I found ‘Nyan Koi!’ tagged with ecchi, and it really has some.. hints. But it’s not about anything like that at all. More than that, it has no panty shot or blood from the nose.

Animation is fine, its style reminded me of ToraDora! a lot. Cats are very cute.

I’m not that into Nyan Koi!’s soundtrack, but I liked opening theme. Both opening and ending themes fit anime.

Characters are pretty usual. One guy and 5 girls. Tsundere and (I guess it is so, but not sure completely) yandere are among them.

I think that the whole anime worth watching If you like comedies – It should make you smile. I enjoyed it and hope you would as well ;)

Other Anime Reviews by Bessie