Beldallan's avatar

Ratings

Episodes 1 - 4:  9/10

Episode 5:  3/10

Plot

This show is so difficult to review because I had such a different opinion of it up until the twist ending. Up to the last episode I loved the show. It had loveable characters who actually had really good motivations to fight one another (unlike so many other fighting shows). But the twist ending just ruined it. I hated the twist ending, it just seemed like a lie to me, it didn't seem believable at all. One part of the ending was properly foreshadowed but the rest of it was  not only forced it was false and the character motivations made no sense at all. Honestly the ending made me laugh as much as it made me freak out.

The animation is nice and clean. There is some nudity and panty shots. However, like Ikkitousen it seems the attacks effect the clothing more than the characters themselves, which never made sense to me.

Nothing special. The songs are pretty forgettable.

I liked the characters up until the twist ending. After that the only character I still liked was Aya, the main character, she was the only one that still seemed believable to me. It seemed like a classic case of evil people calling good people evil and thinking they themselves are good despite the fact they are going against their own moral values. And true hypocrites calling other people hypocrites despite all the evidence.