Bananime's avatar

• Sasa
  • Joined Jan 19, 2013
  • ? / M

Story/Summery:

At a school that is pretty much ran by the students that attend it, a group of students that do nothing but lounge around and eat snacks have to band together to save there hang out spot by getting one of there own to become the president of the school. the events that happen after this fact come off as either normal to something out of a spy movie (the ones with a lot of backstabbing and dramatic staring). thats pretty much what this romantic comedy is using as a base.

Animation:

I'm watching this on my computer off a website so the actual quality of this escapes me. from what it looks to me is that its what's to be expected from today. you wont see any seriously aweful animations or bad scenery so just be happy with that.

Sound:

Opening song is good. I wouldnt download it but its alright enough to not want to skip it or anything

BG Songs and sounds are good. from happy times to the suspensful stuff, you wont think to yourself that they shouldve added more cowbell.

Ending song is alright. a little info on my likings, my fave ending songs are from Cassherns sins and Karin. now go listen to them!

Character:

The main character (oojima or ushima) is not deep, the people around him are just shallow (with one or two exceptions).

So you got your hidden unrequited love, your clingy childhood friend and even an over the top girl genius. the familiar bases have all been touched. you get some spice to the formula but not much. since this is some what of a "guy choosing what girl to be with forever" kind of anime, the choices of what girls to choose from are pretty generic. like the childhood friends best friend or the underclassmen who's to peppy for the stuff she has to deal with, even the rival candidate seems to come right out of the harem hand book. the only person who caught me off guard was the teacher (who later on became my favorite character). she, out of the whole show, is the only character to ever be truly fleshed out.

There are a lot of filler characters to add to the roster. the other dude in the club who's gay or the president of the student protection squad who knew what girl the MC was gonna choose before I did are the only ones worth mentioning.

Overall:

this is a low one for me. the back story about chocolate being a comforter for the death of a sibling to the hit in run that happened on episode 1 only to be talked about all the way on episode 10 really didnt help me with this show. the biggest problem was the choice the dude made for  who he was going to be with. a lot of huff and puff just so that oojima could go out with the person who anyone would say is a clingy needy jealous head case. theres others problems as well but they just add insult to injury.

and what ever happen to the presidency? well it just kinda got taken to the hills and shot, or at least thats what it seemed like.