Balum's avatar

• Nunavut, Canada
  • Joined Sep 24, 2012

Suzuka

Dec 9, 2012

The show is nothing special but story was okay.

The story is kind of cute and I could get into it here and there. I'd lose interest for a couple episodes and get back on again for a few. I think I would have loved Suzuka when I was about 10 years younger(13).

They did manage to keep the story strong but I think the end was cut short because their were a couple unresolved issues. It looked like they tried to tie up a lot in the last couple episodes but didn't have the time to do it all. I must admit they did a pretty good job not bunching up a ton of answers at the end and losing the chance to make a decent ending. So the story was pretty enjoyable.

What I didn't enjoy about the show were the lead characters. They didn't play off each other very well. The female lead is a super b**** and was throughout the entire show. The male lead was all over the place, sometimes I enjoyed watching him though. I found both of them a little annoying and I didn't see any good in them being together. But I did enjoy watching them when they were competing.

The art and music were alright. They did a pretty good job with drawing the athletes in action and I always liked the pump up music :) I didn't care for the intro and outro but I usually don't care for any from other shows.

I guess I did kinda enjoy the show but I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon. I do have a friend I'm gonna recommend it to.