default avatar

• London
  • Joined Jul 2, 2011

Steins;Gate

Jul 5, 2011

It's has the most captivating story line i've seen in a very long time. It's complex and somewhat intelectual in parts. The charcaters are very defined in charcter the attention to detail is insane. It is also a very unique concept based of the Story of John Titor which was very cool and intresting event that was made and comprised to look almost flawless. The depth in which so far it's gone intot the world lines theory is good. It could be a bit more psyhicy but that could make it a bit to complex for some people.

All in all its amazing concept that you can't stop watching i refuse to be interupted while i watch it and when i do watch it gets 100% of my attention you can pick out lots of small details you might otherwise miss. The humor is both dark anf funny the balances are great it makes refenrences to message boards jokes such as "YO DAWG"

I highly reccomend this to people with intrests in science, technology, time travel, theorys. It left me guessing at the very beginning which is great but it lets you know enoguh so that you can still figure some stuff out

Kuon says...

I agree this is a highly addictive show and has a lot of complex and intresting ideas that are very intelligent and based on scientific fact.  The humor comes in when you have a storyline that mixes humor in well.

The characters in a sense all seem young and you can't tell if what is happening is true or not.  The characters could easily seem like they are cosplaying it's so surreal at times.

It makes it a very compelling watch and is easily recommended to people who are fans of shows similar to monster, death note, eden of the east in a way its compelling and there are times where you are made to think outside the anime at life as well.

Jul 18, 2011