BadxLuck

Bleach

BASED ON WATCHING 338 OF 366 EPS
25 AUG
2011

Story: Awseome story line. Extremly intense right from the beggining. Even most of the filler seasons are amazing, the only one I could've done without is the bount arc. Excluding that, everything is epic! Especilly sence the story isn't completly black and white. It has top quality battle scenes, too.

Animation: As far as animation goes, I think it's pretty good. The only thing I have an issue with is the size of some of the female characters boobs, it's just unrealistic. Otherwise, it's very well done.

Characters: I LOVE how developed all the characters are! Especilly sence there are over 80 of them. The heros and the villans are so well done that, unlike so much anime, you can really see where both sides are coming from and may even end up feeling sorry for and liking the villans. In fact, it's hard not to love some characters from both sides.

Soud: Bleach has a fantastic sound track and amazing voice acters. While at time the music is a little cheesy, it's also really good and always fits the situation. I also think all the characters voices, both in dubbed and subbed versions, fit them really well.

Overall: Bleach is a fantastic anime, and if you haven't seen it, you should really give it a shot. I can garuntee, if you like supernatural action anime, you will love Bleach!

Other Anime Reviews by BadxLuck

Bleach user review by BadxLuck

Bleach

Recent Anime Reviews by BadxLuck

comments

Sorra avatar Sorra
Aug 4, 2012

Totally agree. not.

Yeah, uh, sorry to break it to you but the characters aren't exactly realistic or developed, and almost none of them are even relevant to the plot....

roriconfan avatar roriconfan
May 3, 2012

Troll review. Bleach is an insult to all shounen.

meiya0 avatar meiya0
Dec 30, 2011

Personally, I believe that the characters actually are lacking development, the fact that there are 80+ characters makes it even worse.

The story was not so bad, however, every arc, and filler arc, was exactly the same.

E.i. Ichigo meets new opponent, gets his ass kicked, starts training, kills opponent, arc ends.

default avatar MAZ08
Aug 27, 2011

Theres one thing that pisses me off.It has great storyline but thene they are boring and they start agan really interessting