B1rk1n635's avatar

• Joined Dec 15, 2007

Yosuga no Sora

Feb 27, 2012

Story: 9/10

The story to Yosuga no Sora is comparable to a dating sim, with the story branching off at different parts showing different outcomes with each different, even with this the story is nothing short of awesome. romance themes, drama, and some over the top moment that would probably leave most speechless had me laughing out loud almost falling out of my chair.

Animation: 10/10

the visuals are very nice, especially at 1080p, the characters are drawn well and the enviroments look good.

Sound: 9/10

the music seems to fit the moments quite well and i enjoy it when i notice it as im mostly engrossed in the characters and story.

the voice acting is good as well, ive never really found bad japanese voice acting in anime so its no suprise.

Characters: 9/10

the characters to me arent exactly unique but there not exactly generic either, i enjoy the characters and just as any other good romance i deveope different opinions of each character likes and dislikes.

Overall: 9.5/10

A school life anime with likeable character and its share of funny moments, even a few moments. this series is a big fanserice, which to me is a good thing. all in all Yosuga no Sora is an enjoyable watch that i would recommend to anyone willing to watch it.

Tolle says...

I came here, having just finished 6th episode. I was wondering if it could really be true that the series was split into archs, since it seemed weird at first. Now that I've read your review, I guess that's just the nature of this anime - and I like it :)Also, being 20 years of age, I'm glad to find ecchi/borderline-hentai that isn't just made for the sole purpose of showing of tits and extreme sex, but actually because it fits in the story. I mean, we see sex-scenes in other movies too, so why not in anime?Thanks for clearing out my doubt, B1rk1n635 :3

Mar 4, 2012