Azndragon's avatar

• Joined Aug 26, 2010
  • ? / ?

Princess Lover!

Oct 18, 2010

The story was pretty solid, about a boy who's parents were killed and when he is adopted by his grandfather he becomes one of the most wealthiest people in the world. He then says that he will get revenge on the murderer's of his parents, which is how the story begins.

The main protagonist saves a princess who he then meets at the school he attends, and obviously, they fall in love with eachother, a few other girls also fall in love with him.

The animation, how am I supposed to rate that? They all seem the same to me.

The music fit the anime perfectly, it wouldn't be something that I'd listen to as an OST but the songs fit the scenes played perfectly so 10/10 there.

Characters, hmm, well Charlotte is the type of girl I'm really, really into, the other girls had personalities I liked to. Mmm, Charlotte, such a cutie. (Off-topic but I can't help myself, Charlotte is sort of like Moka from Rosario + Vampire except Moka is a bit cuter :P)

If you like Romance / Harem anime, this is the perfect anime for you.If you like girls like Charlotte, go watch Rosario + Vampire, if you like girls who have personalities like Moka from Rosario + Vampire, you CAN'T miss this.

9.5/10, would have been 10/10 if it was longer and went more in-depth and let me see Charlotte more.I have a hard time getting to know all the characters unless (like highschool of the dead), I re-watch the anime 5 times or the anime is 24 or more episodes long)