Atsumi's avatar

• The Netherlands
  • Joined Jul 11, 2010

School Days

Aug 24, 2011

'This Anime,, Really.. My honest opinion I liked it but the fact that the main characters are so blindly stupid reminded me alot of myself. The anime is good but if you read the manga you'll know that the main character makoto is set in a bad light in the anime. You should go read the manga in my opnion to see how that story developed. I really dind't like it that the main character fucked every girl who he came across with and the ending well it is just crazy. I mean you've to be mental retarted to even cut of the head of your boyfriend and take it with you everywhere and it's also sick to cut open your friend to see if she's fucking pregnant. The anime seems really nice and a good romance story in the beginning but after the first 3 episodes the shit goes down under.. Really it made me rage so many times xD But i've to admit it was one worth looking at and you'll see that some guys and girls are like this in real life. They just want sex no one cares about the problems they bring. This is just a perfect example of how the yought is these days.