Let's tell you a little about myself:
- I'm just a normal person. Maybe a bit more sadistic
- On my free time, I sketch (anime), sing (anime), surf the internet, and do Tae Kwon Do
- I guess my favourite colour is blue, but I don't necessarily have a favourite colour
- Recently, I've been quite busy with homework so I haven't been able to watch as much anime as usual. :(
- Reading manga takes too long so I usually don't read manga, unless I'm convinced to read it after watching the anime.
- The only Korean drama I've seen is My love from the stars. (It was good).
- My fav genres are thriller, action, mystery, psychological, fantasy, supernatural, adventure, sci-fi, violence, and tragedy. My least favourite are yaoi, yuri, slice of life, ecchi/hentai, sports, shounen/shoujo ai, parody, slow paced, mecha, and horror.
- My favourite anime are: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Ouran High School Host Club, Baccano!, Code Geass + R2, Death Note, Durarara!!, Psycho-Pass, Steins;Gate, Anohana, Toradora!, Zankyou no Terror, Kuroshitsuji, Blue Exorcist, Gosick, Barakamon, and Detective Conan. The worst anime I've seen dropped is Magical Warfare. Just thinking about it brings shivers dowm my spine...My first anime was Air TV. Though the anime that had the most influence on me was Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. (Though that was possibly because I was 10 when I watched it.)
- I've probably watched more anime than I've watched on here, but I don't remember any of their names so -_-
- My favourite J-pop artists is probably EGOIST.
- My best subject is math (duh, Asian)
- My mom's nagging about how violent anime are not good for your brain at my age and blah, blah, blah, so I'm keeping the violent ones low (I plan on watching Hellsing Ultimate when I'm a little older)
- I have a feeling I'm going to fail high school. Don't we all.
- I love reading fan fictions *cough*Levi*cough*
- I procrastinate a lot.
- I like the second OP of AoT better than the first one (though I think that't mainly because of Levi).
Basically, I usually don't like anime without action, I prefer anime with a little violence but no horror, and I prefer no ecchi. I enjoy tragedies so if you know any sad animes, I'll give them a try. Also, I don't really give romcom a try, unless it's really good (Since romcoms are boring for me : no action, no deaths, no one's head gets bitten off by a certain witch named Charlotte, no plot... though there are ones that I enjoy). Yeah, I'm picky, deal with it. Feel free to recommend, follow, or leave a comment~
P.S. I feel so random