I am nothing but a Zoro obsessed fangirl tbh haha. I have
watched anime for about 7 years and it has changed my
life drastically in both directions of positive and negative.
- I have gained a whole different perspective and understanding of life.
- New and exciting friends and community.
- Made me more in depth with creativity.
- I matured somewhat quicker.
- I cannot socialize with people that are not familiar with ''geeky'' themes.
- Became more introverted and stuck within my own mind, alone.
- More absorbed by the internet.
However, I regret nothing. :3
My favorite animes are:
- Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
- Yowamushi Pedal
- Wolf's Rain
- Akatsuki no Yona
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Death Parade
- Parasyte -the maxim-
My favorite mangas are:
- Dengeki Daisy
- Beast Master
- Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
- Mahou Tsukai no Yome
- Apocalypse no Toride
- Shinobi Life