Aohana's avatar

• Michigan, US
  • Joined Aug 16, 2013

Naruto Shippuden

Aug 16, 2013

Naruto part one was good. It opened up to an even greater story which is now Naruto Shippuden. If you're like me and you've been watching Naruto since it first started and are still watching it now, you feel like you've grown up with the characters.

Part one story branched out over time into several stories that help make up Part two. You start out with Sasuke and his past, Naruto and his, and everyone being brought together. Part one shows you everyone's personality and it's the beginning of making you relate to or even fall in love with (a) character(s). Part one ends with Naruto leaving with Jaraya to become stronger so that he can save Sasuke.

If you've been following the manga then you know more than those of us, myself incuded, whom are strictly following just the anime itself. Naruto Shippuden starts out with Naruto coming back from his three year training with Jaraya.

**Spoilers after this if you're not caught up**

Naruto Shippuden takes you through a long journy of (so far) 325 episodes and counting. Throughout the anime you learn things about Itachi, Pein, the Akatsuki itself, Danzo and the force, Minato and Kushina and much more.

While Naruto Shippuden is filled with a lot of fillers (so that it doesn't catch up with the manga and episodes are delayed) that make you laugh, cry, and understand things better, it is also full of what you really want to see.

The story itself is amazing because of how indepth it is. Everything is related in some sort of way and someone always shows up to give you more information. Most recently Kabuto used Madara Edo Tensei which, if you're not following the manga and haven't read spoilers, leads you to wonder just who is the man behind the mask?

Personally, my favorite part of Shippuden so far is how everybody teams up. Recently Madara was talking about how there will always be war no matter what and people will always fight because they're shinobi; but after he says that the Tsuchikage points out that even though they are fighting a war, they're all joined together (forgetting their past with eachother) and working towards winning the war against the man behind the mask.

This anime has made me laugh harder than I ever have, cry harder than I ever have (let alone nothing has ever made me cry more than this anime), fall in love with so many characters, and actually sit on the edge of my seat rooting for people as if I'm in the anime itself.

Masashi Kishimoto has amazed me simply with the story itself and the characters. The show really makes you feel at home when you're watching it if you've watched it from day 1.

I personally have watched Naruto since day 1 and I feel like I have grown up with the characters. I was there with them (figuratively of course) when Iruka saved Naruto from getting hurt. I was there when team 7 formed, fought Zabuza, and went through the Chunin exam. I was there even when Sasuke killed Itachi, when Asuma died and Kurenai was pregnant with his child. I was there when Hinata told Naruto she loved him.

I have been with Naruto from the beginning and I will be with this show until the end. I'm very passionate about this show because it makes me feel like I'm with them; like they're all family (of course even though they're not real.)

As for animation, it's simply brilliant. There are times when you can tell the difference between fillers and when things get real. Watch a filler then watch episode 324 because 324 looks so realistic as far as anime itself goes. It has an entirely different feel too.

The sound is brilliant as well. I don't think I've ever found myself thinking "Well that sounds wrong." Misashi Kishimoto knows what he's doing and this whole anime is...again, brilliant.

Overall this anime is my absolute favorite. It always has been and always will be and that's probably because I can personally relate to Naruto so well. So overall I give this a 9.5/10 and if I can't do halfs then 10/10.

(Sorry for such a long review)