Well, I'm here for the most obvious reason. I absolutely love anime (almost more than anything) and I also want to make an anime list other than on my ipod. I suppose I'll do an in-depth bio about myself.
My looks and I:
- My name is Callie and the rest of my name shall be disclosed information. You can call me Callie, Alice, Aohana, Kodetsu (My own made up name. do not steal. it is copyright), Blue Rose or really any nickname you come up with as long as I don't hate it.
- I'm 5'5", average built but working to look more athletic, or at least more slim.
- I have blue-green-grey eyes (they change in the light), pale skin, freckles all over my face (not drastically though) and natural and dyed brown hair.
- I have 7 piercings. 6 on my right ear (5 are cartilage) and one on my left.
- I do eventually plan to get a tattoo but nothing big and drastic.
- I grew up in Michigan and I've gone to the same school all of my life.
- My parents are divorced but that's okay...it's better that way O.o
- I am 19, sand I'm in college for Digital Media Design at a school that will get me an internship after two years.
- I am currently working at a Walmart and I love it so please don't diss.
- After college I will hopefully create my own career.
- I plan to use what I learn in college to be able to make my own anime if possible.
Thinks I like:
- I can't really eat just anything anymore since I'm fairly sickly. I would have to say though my favorite food in categories are; Breakfast- my mom's home made omelette. Lunch- Pizza probably. Dinner: Chicken strips and french fries <3 Dessert: Cookies, Cake, Chocolate...really anything sweet.
- I was in Choir for 2 years until I graduated and it was my life. I absolutely love music. Singing it, writing it and playing it (I was a band geek for 5 years until I joined Choir)
- Digital Media Design
- Art (I have a deviantart account)
- Writing fanfictions and stories
- WATCHING ANIME DUH!!!!!!!!!
- Horseback riding when I can
- I used to volunteer at a cat shelter until I got sick.
- Window shopping
- Imagining things
- Going new places
Things I dislike:
- People who can not spell right. Granted everyone (including myself) makes mistakes, but if someone can not spell for the life of them...I just can't stand it. I mentally go nuts.
- People who complain when they have more than me. I complain a lot and I try not to but it really bothers me when someone complains about their job or their car especially when they got their car for free and they have someone paying for their gas and insurance...(babble) I have a friend like this and it strikes a nerve.....
- People who don't get sarcasm....
- People who have to be in control
- People who can't have fun
- Mean people
- People who lie or talk behind my back
- People who cry woe is me
- People who hate anime
- anyone like my ex.
- Feet. I absolutely. Hate. Feet.
- Weed or drugs.
- screaming kids.
- the people on damnlol or youtube who comment 'first'
- Bees. I freaking hate bees.
- I can't think of much else.
and what we've all been waiting forrrrrrr:
Anime I like:
- Anything with romance where you just fall in love with the characters too.
- Anything that will make me fall over laughing.
- Naruto. I swear that anime has made me cry more than anything, made me laugh harder than I ever have, made me worry more than I thought I could and just pulled me in. I've been following Naruto since it started.
- Shoujo and Bishonen anime
- I'm cool with hentai, yaoi or yuri. I won't admit it to people I know in person unless they're close friends but sure, i'll watch em (:
- anything with epic fight scenes
- If they have it in English Dub, It HAS to sound good. I mean good quality audio and actors who actually sound like they're into their characters. I've come across so many anime English Dub that just sounds horrible.
- Dramatic anime
- Pretty much anything.
- There are a few I can't get into like One Piece or Karin...O.o those two just....I can't.
ANNNNDDD That's about it. If you want to ask me something or talk to me feel free to do so and if you want to see some of my websites:
- I'm not single as of March 4th, 2014. So please don't ask or try. I won't budge. Sorry.