Anudevil13's avatar

• India
  • Joined Oct 2, 2013

Beelzebub

Nov 15, 2013

Simply put - Best Action Comedy out there, I can say this proudly after reading over 100 Manga and watching 150 anime..

Despite being not liked by many, for me beelzebub is an all time favorite for me and will remain as it.

So what do we have here?, Story is set in Ishiyama high -the nations biggest deliquent school. A teen named Oga Tatsumi who is ridiculously strong Deliquent is contracted by the Demon King's Child- Baby bell(Kaizer De Emperana Beelzebub the 4th) as its Parent in living world. So he can Grow up and destroy all humanity.

The story follows on how oga raises the child with many hardships along with Hildegarde- Demon Maid. First few chapters are solely  based on oga trying to ditch Baby beel on someone stronger then him, but is always failing, Then as manga progresses he starts appearing as a caring parent.

The manga is filled with action and Comedy along with a teaspoon of Romance.

Read as how oga goes on Quest to become king of deliquents and save then humanity from its impending doom.

Art- Artwork of manga is good. Characters have their unique characteristics which make them stand out. Fight scenes are clear and detailed. And best thing about art in beelzebub is character faces. They can make u burst in laughter or Scare the very soul in you .

Characters-  The selling point of beelzebub is its awesome cast.

We got badass fighter Oga Tatsumi, a Big boobied Gothic lolita- Hilda, A cute yet dangerous baby- Baby beel, An elegant sword fightwer who is head over heels towards main char- Kunieda, A man dense and tough as tree- Toujou and last but not the  least , A Yakuza head in waiting, a Girl gang and a Billionare guy

Overall: This manga was addicting and very fun. It has awesome fights, and ridiculously funny parts. Read it and will be worth every second spent on it!

Highly recommended for all