AmethystxRose's avatar

• East Coast, USA
  • Joined Mar 10, 2010

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Dec 30, 2010

Definitely a show for the mental perverts. :P While it has no real visual fanservice, it is packed with perverted humor. Each character is loveable in their own way, and it just feel as if the series breezes by. But most of the humor may be over your head if you're of 'pure mind', and if you are offended by crude topics [such as menstrual cycles and masturbation] I recommend you turn away.   It is rather face paced in the sens that it's made up of around three segments (or minisodes) per episode, so it's perfect for those who have a hard time focusing on a solid plot.

See full review
9.8/10 overall

Angel Beats!

Dec 30, 2010

This anime is great for those who love shows that aren't the norm, and who enjoy a few interesting twists. The first episode turned me off to it, but if you give it a chance and watch beyond that it's a pretty touching show. Somewhat ideologically sensitive, since the entire plot takes place in the afterlife. My main issue with it is what seems to be becoming common practice anymore... they rush toward the end, so it feels as if important developments were left out, and some things are rather vaguely explained.   All in all though, it's worth the watch.

See full review