Hey everybody. I'm just another anime fangirl... without so much of the squealing. ^_~
In my case, a Top 3 for favorite genres is not quite enough since my taste is so diverse depending on my mood. I listed Romance, Fantasy, and Slice of Life to give a pretty general idea of what I like. So to get a bit more specific, I really enjoy...
- Magical Girl - Sailor Moon being the most obvious example, Tokyo Mew Mew coming in close second
- Family Friendly - cause c'mon, Hamtaro's so kawaii!! =3
- Shoujo-Ai - care for some Kannazuki no Miko, anyone?
and, dare I say it, I even enjoy the occasional...
- Ecchi - but hey, who doesn't? =P
I also have a bit of a problem with my Top 3 least favorites, but this time because I couldn't get specific enough with sub-genres. Here are some explainations of what I will not watch...
- Horror - I do NOT go for gratuitous blood and gore. For example (although it's not technically anime), Happy Tree Friends makes my stomach terribly sick. On the other hand, if a thriller/suspense or even a dark fantasy piece goes a tiny bit heavy-handed on violence but the plot is fantastic, I might endure it. It's a case-by-case basis for me.
- Mecha - There are definitely some exceptions to this, but I'm just not that interested in animes that are completely centered around mecha, guns and war. Mostly I find it boring.
- Comedy - Don't get me wrong; I love to laugh as much as the next girl. But I'm very picky about which comedies I will watch. And on top of that I don't get in the specific mood for comedy very often, so I'm more likely to find a comedy annoying or stupid if it's not under the right circumstances.
So that's about all I can think of to put here! I love making new friends and chatting with people, so please feel free to leave a comment or send a message my way. Please note: Random friend requests without making contact first will be ignored. Thanks for dropping by my page, and have a great day! ^_^