Alphaman's avatar

• Joined May 8, 2012
  • ? / M

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

on

An okay anime, not one that focuses on many normal settings, and the plotline being called weak is an overstatement, however, I rate it so highly only because it is based on something I have never seen anything else even closely related to, (Other than maybe Yu-gi-oh GX). It's an okay anime all around and is on the verge of being in my top 25.

Air Gear

on

A very good sports anime, not one of the more emotional ones that I usually watch, but definitely an amazing plot, the characters were a little mismatched, but when extremely different things that are normally bad on their own come together to make one great thing, it just shows how a conglomeration can become something amazing. I loved Ikki and the girls from Sleeping Forest, especially how Ringo always looked out for Ikki from an older sister's point of view. I also loved Semka and how she was always there to cheer Ikki on, and when the time came, to take Genesis and join Ikki's team, the only bad thing... See full review

Air

on

A great anime, not one of my all-time favorites, but definitely in my top ten, I loved all of the characters, but I was still confused when Yukito left Misuzu, but he was still there in the form of the crow, not a very easy to understand, but a very emotional anime, the bond between Misuzu and Haruko is amazing, and the ending is shockingly sad, I just wished he could have done something to save her this time.

Ah! My Goddess TV

on

This was a great anime, I loved Belldandy, Urd, Skuld, Keiichi, and everyone else, it got weird at times but that just made it interesting. Everytime Belldandy and Keiichi were almost there, I was at the edge of my seat until Skuld or someone else came in and messed it up and all my emotion blew up without anywhere to go. I was extremely happy when the second season came out and watched every single episode immediately on youtube, (I've watched it about 3 times now) This anime will definite remain as one of my favorites for a long time, if not, forever.

Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy

on

This was a great second season of the series, I loved the first one and was extremely esctatic to see it when Keiichi and Belldandy finally got together. It tied up nearly all of the loose ends, however there were a few left undone, but all in all it was an amazing series and remains one of my favorite animes of all-time!