Allairis

Ninja Girls

BASED ON READING 4 OF 9 VOLUMES
18 MAR
2013

That horn is proof enough that you're my master~ Kagari a kunoichi from Ninja Girls/Rappi Rangai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~WARNING THIS SERIES MAY CONTAIN HOT GIRLS AND FAN SERVICE!~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My story

Did I ever mention that I am guy? Yeah I usually travelled to the local chapters with old room mate when I was in college and I have seen this particular manga on the shelf and browsed it twice and that third time I said I want to check this out, and I normally had a few dollars to spare so I picked this manga up on a whim

What I like

Well the artwork presented with the girls of course, this manga is filled with fanservice with hot girls strewn throughout the manga, the main girl is quite likeable in my opinion, and so is the other one and even the male kunoichi, I won't say who they are but they are quite the trio of kunoichi who follow around this kid who is their supposed master trying to rebuild his clan and rule alternate Feudal Japan, this is a good manga and one of the few read.

What I Dislike

The protagonist, I am not a fan of indecisive and whiny characters, while he is a decent character at times he is the middle man who doesn't want to cause trouble.

ALL in ALL

I like this manga and wish it would have seen more attention to be turned into an anime
so I can appreciaite the artwork of the girls.... yeah oh AND the scenery >__> heh heh heh fooled 'em (oh yeah I know they are manga characters drawn with a pencil... but damn if they finely drawn ink!)

Hilarious Outake~ Sonic from Sonic for hire
"Ah, the Hanged Man. Sometimes you want to be where everybody knows your name." ~Isabela from Dragon Age II

Other Manga Reviews by Allairis