Allairis's avatar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Story:

Well I stumbled on this one searching for Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl fan art, I am a huge Yu-Gi-Oh! fan still and whilst stumbling through fan art I came across a picture that resembled a picture I saw from a week ago, and it was the front cover of the series My Little Sister can't be this cute (I'm not sure of it's japanese name) and I've heard about it from time to time in the past year (2012, harsh times having to hear about the Mayan Calander travesty all the bloody time)

So I checked it and was pleasently surprised that it was enjoyeable.

What I liked

I liked that the little sister was into eroge, or erotic games, that was just a funny twist for the series, and how it brings them together, and despite the somewhat subtle incest in the series (that reminded me of Soul Calibur V's storyline because I finished that a month earlier... sort of) the series was funny, I enjoyed it and how far the brother was willing to go to protect his sister even getting the crap beaten out of him by his dad just to protect his sister's reputation, also I am a fan of gothic stuff, so Kureneko was a welcome addition to the series.

What I didn't like

Though I priase the brother, he also walks a fine a line for me, the fact that he prideful of his wanting to lead a normal life leaves me with a clenched fist and wishing he were real so I could punch him in the face. His sister, a gothic hottie, his childhood friend who is also a hottie and his sister's model friend (did I mention his sister is a model) all want him, he wants to avoid all this except if his sister needs her. I've come across a few characters of thsi archtype and I hate them all the time, but nevertheless it's a good series despite this gripe, heck I even said there is a few things I like about the character, but just this one fact here is a pet peeve of mine, he should meet up with Yoichi Karasuma from Asu no Yoichi and mention his little speech about leading a normal life.... actually never mind that wouldn't accomplishe anything Karasuma would accept that D: I guess it's just me

ALL in ALL

I like this series as it's just weird, the sister is into erotic games featuring storylines where she is an older brother/sister type and she surrounded by little sisters. Her brother is willing to go out of his way to do anything to protect her from harm in any form. Did I mention I like Kureneko, she's good at games and messes with Kirino by hitting on her brother Kyousuke in front of her to get her jealous (there is some incest remember)

I'm the nostalgia critic I'm rememb- waitaminute
~I like big boats I cannot lie~ Isabela from Dragon Age II (HOTTEST HOTTIE PIRATE... NO HOTTEST HOTTIE OF ALL TIME... sorry Tali, oh yeah they're video game characters I know just damn them some fine polygons!) haha

8.3/10 overall