Akiral's avatar

Akiral

• Joined Sep 29, 2013

Mirai Nikki TV

Oct 19, 2013

Straight up I did enjoy watching this BUT there are a few bones I want to pick with it. First thing first the animation style is rather good and it never seemed to go wrong there was a lot of attention to detail. The reason I marked it down was the eyes there was something very off about them but beyond that I had no issues. Now the reason I marked this so low was it's storyline and characters. Character wise I did like the majority of the characters and the way they played out but Yuno and Yuki were my bad bones the amount of times they jump personalities was kind of annoying. I also believed the 9th made way too many random "Appearances" it seemed like if they had no plans they just sent in 9th, however they did make it work in most occations. I had some issues with the the way the story at times made no sense and would completely drop off. Some of the points were explained later on but they are delayed so long I simply dismissed them. I had a MAJOR issue with the ending, avoiding spoilers it was just plain bad, there were more options than the one they went with which at one point made no sense and didn't explain what just happened and it pretty much finished with a monlogue which is a pet hate of mine. OVERALL Good anime but lousy ending with average characters. 4.5/10

4.5/10 overall