Aizan's avatar

Aizan

• Joined Jan 9, 2011

Firstly rather than a review for just movie 1 this is for all 6 of them since it is a movie series.

I really am not sure how to write a good review, I have read alot of them but I have never tried to write one before.  Break Blade is a great show, if you like mecha but are tired of the shallow stories and bland characters that come with it most of the time then look no futher.  The action is good although you could say it is a little lacking compared to some other mecha titles.  But I think that it makes up for it with its story line.  Thats all i guess I just wanted to put it a review here since no one else has but i do stongly recomend this I enjoyed every second of watching it.

Oh I almost forgot the reason i gave it an 8 put of 10 instead of an 8 or 9 is because of the ending.  While I'm pretty sure that movie 6 is the last one it dose not really seem like it should be over.  There is still a bunch of stuff going on and such so it kinda lacks a sense of completion.  However it is still well worth the watch.