How do I rate anime:
- 5.0 - Masterpiece! This is anime you just have to take a look at! Im so impressed, I even feel like watching it all over again.
- 4.5 - Very Good! It's the anime, that everyone should pay attention to, it's very good made, but missing something, to be called Masterpiece.
- 4.0 - Good! I've really enjoyed the anime, the story line made me
really into it. But there were few things, that were made not, as
should be, that's why it's rated 4.
- 3.5 - Above average. Anime that is not quite outstanding, but still has some interesting things, that are making the rank above of the average.
- 3.0 - Average. The story line is not too interesting, but it's
not bad as well. Just normal, average anime, that is nice to take a
look at, but it's nothing special.
- 2.5 - Below Average. The story line was quite expanded, not clear. Still, it was fun to watch it, but i'd rather not doing that for the second time.
- 2.0 - Not too good. The anime was quite hard to watch, I was even thinking of dropping it, but somehow i made it to the end.
- 1.5 - Not good at all. The plot was messed up, nothing was connected, I was just waiting to the end, or dropped the anime in the middle of series.
- 1.0 - Bad. It was even worst that above one, the story line
pissed me off, and everything was more like shitty done. I just don't
recommend that one at all.
- 0.5 - Rubbish! Don't even think about watching this one, it's
completly waste of time, I regreat I lost it tho. Even if I watched
just 1 ep, it's still too much.
My real name is Tad (well, that's a shortcut, but full name is hard to pronounce, so just I just use the shortcut). Used to I was going by the nick of 'Tats', but then it changed to 'Abusive', well, I guess the new nick describes me quite well ;] But when I used that nick (Abusive) I didn't really know what does it mean, I liked the way it sound ;] People also uses a shortcut of Abusive, in few different forms, such as: Abu, Aboo, A Boo ;]
The first anime I've seen was Dragon Ball series. I was young then and I didn't really know about term "anime". To be honest, I never wasn't about to start watching this Japanese animations, well, I've been sure I'll not like it at all. One of my friends encouraged me to watch one anime, and so I picked Death Note randomly. This is where all begun :> After I've watched Death Note, my friend sent me another good title in his opinion. That was Code Geass. And I've became addicted to anime ;D
Something about me? I'm Polish, but I live in England. I'm studying at the college right now, on Art&Design course. I love photoshop, and everything connected to the graphic. Also I like mountain climbing. My favourite Book is Drizzt Do'Urden, I think ;) As for music, I can listen almost everything. The music just must suits me, if it's ok for me, then I'll listen to it ;>
*still studying english ;]