default avatar

• Miami, Florida
  • Joined May 15, 2013

School Days

May 16, 2013

It was an amazing anime if your looking for some romance, sexual content(you dont really see much its all just said and interpreted), and ecchi......unfortuantly the only thing i did not like about the anime was how at first you loved most of the characters and it was all together a great anime, but in the end i ended up disliking almost every character just because of the plain hypocrisy that they live by, that and it will leave you with that "empty feeling" that some romance anime's can give you if your one of those type of people......regardless i would suggest this anime to anybody........it was great and kept me at the edge of my seat......i will warn you though the ending is graphic and grizzly in ways so if you don't like violence or you don't like anime with blood or gore you might not like it. I watch action, adventure, mecha, ecchi, romance, feudal japan, mystery, horror, episodic anime etc.....so the violence didn't bother me it was just not the ending i was looking for even though i had seen part of the last episode anyways i kind of forget about the whole thing as i watched the anime because it really does suck you in to that point. Once again, great anime and i would suggest it to everybody but some people may have weak stomache's, might get that empty feeling in the end, or just might not like the layout of the story......i have an open mind.....if you want suggestions for other good romance/ecchi anime's check out Yosuga No Sora(it's an incest anime but it has a great story and the incest play's a very little part up until the final episodes of the show), Koi Kaze, or Okusama Wa Joshikousei........both of those are only in Japanese Dub's with English Sub's but i prefer my anime's that way because american voice acting is terrible and often times they don't translate it right or they change up what was originally said to make it less violent or more suitable for audiences of a younger age and when i watch an anime i want the original story created by the Asian/oriental author not some sugarcoated crap......that's just my opinion....i watched Case Closed AKA Detective Conan in English until i got to the episodes where there weren't English dubs and stalled for now but i will continue watching it once i watch a couple more anime's........soon i'll be doing reviews on Please Twin's, Kiss X sis(not the OVA cus i couldn't find it all yet and i have other  show's too watch in the meantime) and Akane Iro Ni Somaru Saka.