00081's avatar

• Joined Jan 16, 2012
  • 27

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Mar 23, 2012

This anime series sucks. Too many flaws and dumb characters to believe in the story progression. FMP is way better than brotherhood.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

Mar 17, 2012

The ending is spectacular. The transition from season 1 and 2, however, leaves many questions and weakens the credibility of plot progression. The characters have been firmly established by this point, yet the protagonist, Lelouch, changes from season 1 because of dementia. Seasons 1 and 2 of Code Geass are unforgetable. Worth watching and talking about.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Mar 17, 2012

A slow progression for such an overall great series. The protagonist's anger was a little irksome and hard to relate too. But the plot slowly unrevealed into something addicting. This anime series is definitely distinctive in character. I recommend it to any one wanting action and serious drama/ development of plot.

9.5/10 story
7.5/10 sound

Chrome Shelled Regios

Jan 21, 2012

Chrome Shelled Regios fulfilled all my expectations and more. This series provided a mysterious plot that grabs the viewer and throws in careful character development. The progression of the story was great, because I did not feel at any point something was moving too slow. As in any good anime, some characters forces you to hate them and other forces you to love them. The protagonist, Layfon, is a humble but very relatable character, and the supporting cast comes in all varieties. There is a lot of action but the fighting does not grow stale from overuse because the writers only use them to develop the... See full review

Martian Successor Nadesico

Jan 17, 2012

The main protagonist is sooooo annoying. He sounds retarded. The plotline is interesting and that was the only reasoning I made it to episode 8 but in the end I still couldn't take akito's retardedness. The writers overemphasizes his problems. I didn't feel sorry for him one bit because the writers couldn't draw out a convincing character or argument.

Full Metal Panic!

Jan 17, 2012

FMP is an awesome series. The series mixes in the right amount of action and drama so that the episodes doesn't feel like repeats unlike some series. The characters have personality, and the main characters are shown to develop as the story goes on. Souske is one of my favorite characters. There are a lot of bullets and some blood. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes mecha with some drama.

8.5/10 animation

Rosario to Vampire

Jan 17, 2012

Light and upbeat anime series. While the plot is simple, the different characters, introduced far apart, keep the story fresh. It is a typical harem series and uses a lot of ecchi. The animation is spectacular. I highly recommend Rosario to Vampire to any one who likes vampires, monsters, and lots of pretty girls.