Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan

harshrox2's avatar By harshrox2 on Jan 17, 2014

7 is baed + enjoyment factor while with all above stuff now i know that you might be thinking that you must give it 10 nah but not giving reason are :

1.It is a manga and in manga more of the flow must be depicted through the pictures it is a novel adaptation so i think that as a reader wound up betwwen picture and conversational aspect , depth of story and emotions are outright but this doesn't fit the genre of manga original novel or a movie may do a better work with the script.

2. again conversation/narration length is to long that is not fit for manga.

3. use of heavy words to shorten the length of sentences these were able to depict  in conscience of what they talk in 30 minutes but takes me sometimes 3-4 to re read it to get sentences were not enough to express whole feeling ,takes time to connect to character therefore decrease tne pleasur of reading.

these are the reasons why i was unable to percieve story as i should be, in depth as well in contrast of characters

if you want to enjoy it read novel version that is translated or watch a good movie based on it with avid readers with good language grasp in literature reading manga may do the trick.

see ya

oh and plese reply wether it was helpful or not

angelsreviews's avatar By angelsreviews on Nov 19, 2013

The story is really heavy on the drama. I’m not sure exactly weather I like it or not so I feel a bit stuck in the middle. I have never been much into Romance when it doesn’t have some type of comedy within it. I do feel rather sorry for the people within the story. The Nun who only wants to do good, a women who isn’t feeling any love from her mother or the other people around her, and a man who all his life he had seen people turn on their words.

The story seems to speak of forgiveness a lot. Forgiveness of yourself, forgiveness of others… and it seems to be sounding a bit preachy at times. It seems to push it into your face a lot and yet, it feels perfect for the story line they wrote.

The art style is actually really different then I have seen. The colored images are watercolor, so beautiful and done rather well, making them look almost real. The black and white images are heavy in tones; almost no spot was left untouched by the dark look. Hair seems a bit stiff and almost as though it’s dirty or oily on the head.