Soul Eater

MugenNeS's avatar By MugenNeS on Dec 23, 2010

By far one of the most beloved, in my opinion, manga of all time Soul Eater takes the cake and eats it literally. With a stunning storyline as well as an awesome plot this manga is a must read for all. The art style is super cool and the characters are just priceless. A god sent manga if you ask me, I enjoy reading and re-reading this manga. Even the anime is super cool as well.

FullmetalShinobi42's avatar By FullmetalShinobi42 on Apr 21, 2011

This is, without a doubt, one of the 2 best mangas that I have ever read in my life.

The characters are engaging and even dynamic. Every one of them has something unique to them that they are known for, and they stick to that. It's not just to pull the reader in in the beginning, but it is kept constant and even plays pivotal roles in the storyline!

The art has a very comical feel to it most of the time, but it has a very versatile style. When there is cause for it, it has a very comical feel and adds to the humor. When the situation in the plot is moving more quickly, though, it also has a very real quality that draws the reader in.

I absolutely love this manga. <3<3<3