Soul Eater

Charana's avatar By on Jun 22, 2015

Its an amazing anime with an amazing plot,interesting characters and has a lot of original ideas, the actions is very fast and entertaining
but lets get on to what wasn’t that great about the manga
when a scene occurs,a lot of why something is happening isn’t explained and the large portion of my time i spent on the soul eater wikia trying to figure out why something is happening,BARELY ANYTHING is explained and either I myself had to attach meaning to what was happening using my imagination or google it (but this happens on occassion 30 percent of the time maybe,and sometime your so immesersed in the combat you tend to over look these plot holes) But these problems maybe due to poor translation to english so I cannot entirely blame the author
Another complaint is
the characters are given really awesome power ups and this takes the combat to another level, but most of the time the author just slides it in, for NO reason! (this again happens few and far between yet still annoys me) maka gets powered up a lot and with no explanation as to what barrier she has overcome to achieve this new power.
Sometime i just wanted to put stop reading because it was getting so ridiculous.
The author really does a terrible job at explaining
Other than that read it, simply because the story really is interesting and the action is top notch .Black Star is a fucking bad ass! hes literally the direct translation of sasake execpt he isn't that crazy

FullmetalShinobi42's avatar By on Apr 21, 2011

This is, without a doubt, one of the 2 best mangas that I have ever read in my life.

The characters are engaging and even dynamic. Every one of them has something unique to them that they are known for, and they stick to that. It's not just to pull the reader in in the beginning, but it is kept constant and even plays pivotal roles in the storyline!

The art has a very comical feel to it most of the time, but it has a very versatile style. When there is cause for it, it has a very comical feel and adds to the humor. When the situation in the plot is moving more quickly, though, it also has a very real quality that draws the reader in.

I absolutely love this manga. <3<3<3

Death the Kid Forever!!!

9.5/10 art
MugenNeS's avatar By on Dec 23, 2010

By far one of the most beloved, in my opinion, manga of all time Soul Eater takes the cake and eats it literally. With a stunning storyline as well as an awesome plot this manga is a must read for all. The art style is super cool and the characters are just priceless. A god sent manga if you ask me, I enjoy reading and re-reading this manga. Even the anime is super cool as well.