Rurouni Kenshin

getfree877's avatar By getfree877 on Feb 25, 2011

Watsuki-sensei's masterpiece , Rurouni Kenshin was the first manga I' ve read. It's about a wandering samurai who's trying to atone for his sins. I found the story of Kenshin's past both breathtaking and dramatic. The art of the manga improves itself as the story continues. Rurouni Kenshin is about love and strength and finding of one's true self.It's the example that one does not have to give up on life to atone one's sins.Instead you just have to hold on to life and try to make the best of it.

ghismeisk's avatar By ghismeisk on Apr 5, 2011

It's by far one of the best manga I have ever read! Kenshin's personality is just awesome and the story is incredible. The sword fighting scene is without a doubt the best sword battle scenes i've ever read/seen. It has some romance into it and some history of Japan. I count Rurouni Kenshin has one of the top 5 manga i have read so far. You will never have a part where you are bored from reading. Each chapter is very interesting which some of the bad ass characters like Kenshin, Aoi, and many more. If you love reading mangas that involves swords you HAVE to read this.