Ranma 1/2

Wyr3d's avatar By Wyr3d on May 10, 2013

No really a full review, as I read this series a long time ago. I do remember enjoying it n awful lot, nd waiting impatently for the next volue to be relased though :P But the reason I wanted to write here was to clear up the confusion with regrds to the number of volumes in the series.

While the website here (anime-planet) shows there are 38 volumes in Ranma 1/2 - this is only from the direct translation of ther series. Viz released the english version of the series in the 90's with only 36 volumes.

Please note, this is the full series in those 36 volumes, it's just for whatever reason Viz decided to include more chapters per volume. Prolly to offset the costs (the original print was very expensive, the latter being only 1/4 of that ==)

LuniaAngel's avatar By LuniaAngel on Apr 17, 2014

>//o///< i loved this so much! I had loved the whole anime having watched it to its entierty  quite a few times and finally decided to read the manga. ANd am i happy i did. I just love these two and the character is in. Ranma and Akane are one of my top couples in the anime world and reading this made me love them more. This was a great comdey and made time just fly by for me. I'm sad that at the end they didn't get married but it hinted their postponed wedding wouldn't be to far off.  I was also a little disheartened when i realised 3 of my favorite parts in the anime were not part of the manga but the parts not included made up for it. i'm gad i'm read this and hope to read it again!! <3 <3 <3

9.5/10 story